Sunday, August 11, 2013

Come on an Adventure with Us!

Hey everybody!  Miss Myo here!  Welcome to my new blog!

My crew and I enjoy going on all sorts of adventures and I will use this blog to share our experiences with the world!  :)

We are always looking for interesting and weird things to see (abandoned buildings, ghost towns, cemeteries, etc). And even when we go on more "traditional" type outings, it's usually something off the beaten path (you won't find any Disney trips here)!

Lastly, we are big outdoors people. We love camping and hiking and while there's nothing strange about that, I also plan to include some of the pictures we've taken of the beautiful sites Nature has to offer!

A little bit about me and my crew!

Miss Myo


I am Miss Myo, the writer of this blog (and photographer of many of the pictures you'll see here). Besides my Crew, which is number one in my life, I also love writing, reading, music, film, art, making beaded creations, cooking, gardening, cars and witchcraft (yes, you read that right...but don't worry, I won't turn you into a frog or anything)! My favorite band of all time is The Monkees! I also enjoy The Grateful Dead and Rockabilly. 


Mim


Mim is my husband, best friend, soul mate, and partner in crime! He's the coolest, handsomest, smartest and funniest guy around!  Together, he and I search out and plan our many adventures! 


N


N is our older son.  He is almost 12.  N loves comedy, Dungeons and Dragons, reading, writing, and riding bikes, skateboards and scooters!

C


C is our younger son. He is 9. C loves cars (and wants to be a mechanic when he grows up). Like his big brother, C also enjoys riding bikes, skateboards, and scooters. The boys often have their own adventures right in our neighborhood!

Ike the Beagle


Ike is our crazy beagle!  He is almost 3. He loves taking walks, running around, barking, and snuggling. He also likes treats.  Sometimes Ike will accompany us on our adventures if we are traveling to dog-friendly locales!

Cassidy the Cat


Cassidy, otherwise known as "Her Majesty" doesn't join us on our adventures, but I figure since she's watching the house while we're gone, I should include her. Cass loves sleeping, eating, N&C, and otherwise being left alone.  

Bessie


A very important member of our crew, Bessie is our 1997 Jeep Cherokee.  Mim and I enjoy working on her and keeping her in tiptop shape.  She's the best vehicle EVER and gets us to all of our cool destinations!  :)




There you have it, me and my crew!  Get ready to come with us on our adventures!  It's always a fun and crazy time!

xoxoxoxo
Miss Myo









No comments:

Post a Comment